Dover Honda and Dover Chevrolet is seeking a highly motivated, energized and experienced sales manager. The successful candidate will be a strong multi-tasker who can plan, motivate, and coordinate activities with sales consultants on programs that will increase the new and used-car gross and F&I penetration. Strong communication and organization skills required. For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume. EOE
- Achieve unit volume goals and gross profit targets.
- Meet and exceed CSI standards.
- Recruit, hire and coach sales staff
- Participate in company training
- Maintains teamwork in a customer-focused sales environment throughout the sales, delivery, and follow-up process
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience as a automotive sales manager.
- Familiarity with vAuto a big plus
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent experience.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours including some Saturdays and Sundays, and be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug screening
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Salary and commission.
- 2 weeks paid vacation first year
- Company supplemented medical & dental insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Education Reimbursement
- 401k, ownership opportunity through Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard