Operations Analyst 2
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage Team: Supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
Administers Incentive Support inbox, answers questions, researches data issues, calculates and documents adjustments, tests monthly data loads in incentive website, monitors and takes appropriate action on exception reports. Heavy manager and team member contact, mostly email, some by phone.
1. Monitor Incentive Support Mailbox and respond to team member and manager
questions in a timely manner.
2. Research errors and process corrections. Develop improvement suggestions.
3. Work monthly exception reports; reach out to managers to obtain required action or
4. Test monthly data loads and new website developments after technology resources
have created a new functionality.
5. Prepare monthly activity reports.
6. Assist managers in reconciling Profiler rosters for new entrants into plan.
2+ years of operations experience.
Ability to research, compile, and perform basic analysis on operational data. Independently provides basic summary of operational data. Possesses basic troubleshooting and resolution skills. Has good reporting skills.
- 1 year experience with Wells Fargo fulfillment systems LIS and CORE
- 2 years experience with Wells Fargo mortgage processes and products
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word experience
- Organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills, customer service
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot data to determine cause and effect.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Profiler experience
- LPS experience
Wells Fargo - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...