The primary role of the Coordinator is to complete various tasks related to supporting the Fleet Management Team including Customer Service, Accounting, Vehicle Acquisition, and License and Title Departments. The Coordinator will also maintain daily contact with and provide customer service through professional verbal and written communications with all customers. The ideal candidate is a professional and self-motivated team player with strong organizational, time management and PC skills.
This is a full time position based at our administrative office located in Billerica, MA, with traditional Monday through Friday business hours.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills/competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and/or persuade
- Strong work ethic
- Advanced level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to build strong relationships with sales employees, customers and vendors
- Ability to analyze problems, develop and implement solutions
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines and prioritize to complete work on a timely basis
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong PC skills
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assist with various Leased Unit Administration Duties
- Handle miscellaneous renewals/registrations, as needed
- Reconcile Missing Title reports
- Processing parking and toll violations
- Coding and submitting invoices for payment
- Assist with Unit Deletion process:
- Complete possession acknowledgement for all renewal wholesale deletes
- Processing wholesale titles and remitting payments to lockbox
- Complete Purchase Option detail for all Purchase Option deletes
- Complete Stop Bill
- Assist with Administrative tasks
- Assist with filing for all departments
- Processing Inter-Co items
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Minimum 1 year professional office experience
- Minimum 1 year administrative support experience
- Must have at least an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (word, excel)
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at fault accident in last 3 years.
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related convictions in last 5 years, including a
- Must have been licensed in the US for a minimum of 1 year, with no license suspension/revocations in the last year.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be able to work full time business hours, Monday through Friday.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 19 months ago
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...