The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for the
design of packaging graphics, conceptual packaging
graphics and sales and marketing materials. The Senior
Graphic Designer is responsible for communicating design
intent to cross-functional partners to support the
growing creative needs of Kao USA Inc.
domestic and international packaging and POP
- Tactile completion of all artwork requirements for
production adhering to department guidelines. Works
- Maintain electronic files from design through
in a print ready fashion.
- Design for annual sales meetings
- Design for internal customers (outside of primary
Design presentation, weekly status meetings and
- Participate in various Kao USA meetings, including
created from the pool of graphic designers and jr.
- Lead design work in the execution phase that is
conferences as determined by management.
- Attend yearly vendor visits/design seminars or
indesing, photoshop). Knowledge with production of
- Proficient in latest design software (illustrator,
POP and collateral materials. Mac proficiency
Req. Code : 274
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Graphic Design.
Division/Department : MASS
KAO - 23 months ago
Kao Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, has announced that it will commence its prestige cosmetics business in China in March 2004....