Title : Linux Administrator
Location: San Diego, CA.
Duration: 1+ year
- Provide direct support to ASIC Engineers using an EDA compute grid.
- Troubleshoot problems relating to the LSF batch system, EDA License services, EDA Software deployments, UNIX, and NFS.
- Provide UNIX support services to Engineering teams engaged in the development of advanced microchip technologies.
- 2+ years experience deploying and supporting Linux servers.
- Customer service/interaction experience is a must.
- 2+ years actual "on the job " experience deploying and supporting Linux servers.
- 2+ years providing direct, front-line, end-user IT support.
- Customer service/interaction experience is a MUST.
Familiarity with Electronic Design Automation (EDA) and the semiconductor design process.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Experise
- Knowledge of job batching/queuing/scheduling systems.
- (LSF, SGE, Moab) - FlexLM license server administration.
- Experience supporting NAS servers and clients. (NFS, CIFS)
- Understanding of Virtualization and thin-client technologies.
RJT Compuquest - 12 months ago