This position is responsible for providing management and oversight of daily Nursing activities to the Dialysis Center. He/she will work in partnership with Nursing leadership and other facility management and departments to ensure the provision of optimal patient care, attainment of financial goals, and development of leaders. This will be a full-time exempt position.
- This position has department accountability, typically limited to one facility.
- This position typically reports to a Nurse Director.
- Typical Distribution of Job Duties: 50% Tactical, 40% Operational, 10% Strategic.
- Tactical – Duties include ensuring appropriate staffing,
availability of equipment, and employee relations (day-to-day
- Operational – Duties include budget management, budget
development, supply acquisition, process improvement, and employee performance
- Strategic – Duties include developing goals to meet the
Intermountain/Regional Strategic Plan and holding employees accountable to
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited institution (degree will be verified).
- Current Registered Nurse License which allows you to practice in the state of Utah or be license eligible.
- Leadership/supervisory experience.
- 2 years clinical experience.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers. Certification will be verified.
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking.
- Two years registered nurse work experience in a dialysis setting.
- Experience with regulatory standards applicable to dialysis centers.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 12 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...