Family lawyer needed for custody/child support modifications - Family Law
Elance - United States

This job posting is no longer available on Elance. Find similar jobs: Elance jobs

I am looking for a family lawyer to represent my wife in modifying their custody and child support arrangements. We had another attorney but released her recently as she wasn't moving at a pace we thought was acceptable. Papers have already been filed in Fayette County Georgia, so we are in a bit of a hurry. We attempted to have him served but the person chosen for this by the lawyer failed it on many occasions.

Desired Skills: Family Law

Elance - 16 months ago - save job - copy to clipboard - block
About this company
34 reviews
Elance is at your service. Formerly a provider of software that businesses used to streamline the way they bought and managed various...