The Employee Relations Coordinator maintains the ER organization to be more effective in managing human capital. The ER Coordinator partners with the ER staff to maintain and update information in order to keep the momentum of the department going as well as meet all deadlines. This is a pivotal role in keeping up ER initiatives.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
- Administers RIF/severance process – tracks approvals, identifies WARN situations, prepares severance documents, facilitates outplacement services, etc.
- Accurately tracks legal issues for the Employee Relations team, recording trending and current status of each situation.
- Handles requests for employee files and subpoenas – coordinates the gathering of the documents and works with the legal department to accurately respond to the requesting agencies.
- Coordinates record keeping of all documents, audits, exit interview records, etc.
- Maintains a shared drive for the team to organize all ER files and documents.
- Updates and maintains Etime for the ER Staff.
- Maintains an ER mailbox – directs all requests and issues to the appropriate person(s).
- Facilitates and coordinates ER Communication and Manager Connection information.
- Coordinates policy maintenance, updates, and record keeping.
- Backs up other HR positions within the Employee Relations team when applicable.
- Assists with Employee Relations functions.
- Provides administrative support as necessary for the completion of expense reports, travel arrangements, calendar management, etc.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Strong customer service, multi-tasking, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Human Resources experience.
Omnicare, Inc - 21 months ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider,...