Performs clerical work of intermediate difficulty that requires a sound knowledge of department or hospital procedures and in-depth analysis and use of individual judgment.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience
- Must have five years of clerical experience in an office environment, preferably in a job-related field.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for the experience requirements.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- May be required to maintain Notary Public certification.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to use independent judgment in resolving issues within established guidelines.
- Must be able to type.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Customer Service test, Spelling test, General Computer Skills test and Alpha/Numeric Filing test with a minimum score of 80%.
- Must be able to utilize required software for assigned department.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and hospital staff.
ParklandHealth&HospitalSystem - 2 years ago