Responsible for assisting attorneys in all stages of corporate transactions, governmental compliance, corporate governance, and contractual support. |
- Assists attorneys to prepare and maintain integral corporate documents
- Assists with drafting corporate documents as requested
- Maintains corporate documents
- Creates and maintains governance documents
- Assists attorneys during corporate transactions
- Assists attorneys to draft and review contracts
- Assists with drafting and reviewing contracts
- Maintains contract terms in database
- Monitors compliance with contract terms
- Assists attorneys with real estate transactions
- Investigates, researches and compiles internal and external information relevant to the handling of legal
matters as assigned
- Monitors and reviews applicable government regulations
- Assists with audit letters and due diligence projects
- Assists with response to subpoenas and government inquiries
- Performs legal and factual research
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, and formal paralegal training and/or experience.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years paralegal experience in a law firm, corporate or healthcare setting.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must demonstrate excellent organizational and problem solving skills. Must possess the ability to interact with all types and levels of personnel, and in stressful situations. Must be able to assist staff with triage and setting of priorities to ensure the smooth operation of the office and exceptional customer service are maintained. Must be able to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyze and resolve specific problems, and cope with deadlines.
- Participates in evaluation of office functions and suggests or makes changes to facilitate the process. Works cooperatively and in a coordinated fashion with the Vice President & General Counsel, Assistant General Counsel/Director of Administrative Services and Assistant General Counsel(s).
It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
Yale New Haven Health - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard