Works with Relationship Manager to manage assigned customer relationships and loan portfolios. Analyzes financial data and prepares comprehensive written analyses. Analyzes portfolio credit quality and assists Relationship Manager in presenting credit requests to Credit Approval. Identifies cross-sell opportunities with customers and making appropriate referrals. Higher levels have their own assigned client relationships and may also co-manage client relationships and portfolio credit quality with a Relationship Manager.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of credit and/or sales experience in the financial services industry
- Basic sales and relationship management skills
- Good understanding of credit and collateral requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 11 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....