The Project Manager is responsible for all phases of Field Service Projects, sales, planning/ coordination and management for the repair, revamp, installation and modernization of Dresser-Rand and non- nameplate equipment.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- A minimum of 10+ years experience in project management or related Industry
- Ability to travel up to 50 % and work OT as needed
- Extensive knowledge in at least one of D-R Product lines, knowledge in several lines is desirable
- Ability to work with hourly personnel and customers effectively
- Technical and creative problems solving skills
- Technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment, Reciprocating Compressors, Gas Compressor Engines & Turbines
- Knowledge of the application of above products at customer’s facilities.Good commercial acumen & market knowledge
- Motivated, dynamic & industrious with "can-do" attitude
- Personable & professional appearance
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in engineering
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsibility for total D-R coordination to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction with our services and equipment
- Product knowledge is important when solving technical problems. Interface with hourly personnel and with customers
- Organize a project team to make the project successful and profitable while maintaining customer satisfaction
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid.
Dresser-Rand - 2 years ago
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...