Responsible for the maintenance, development, and implementation of business and marketing analysis across the enterprise (Harrison College and The Chefs Academy) and the development of reporting tools that can assist the College in making data-driven decisions from its ongoing marketing efforts.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain a marketing database and function as the internal expert on database of records (CampusVue) structure, data fields, and capabilities.
2. Provide reliable, relevant, and quality data extraction, analysis and interpretation to improve inquiry generation and conversions across multiple media channels.
3. Provide reporting to various levels of management and line staff; translate data into actionable and useful stories.
4. Develops models to evaluate spending by media channels in order to determine optimal budget allocations.
5. Manage and reconcile annual marketing budgets for Harrison College and The Chefs Academy.
6. Develops return on investment analysis for Colleges marketing efforts.
7. Define the internal technical, software and hardware requirements needed to enhance the current Harrison College Marketing and Enrollment analytics.
8. Design, develop, modify, and generate ad hoc reports using reporting tools to effectively present and publish data.
9. Provide recommendations or alternatives for improving reporting processes and distribution of information.
10. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to continuously improve processes and perform data analysis to assess effectiveness and efficiencies of improvements.
11. Contribute to the development of workflow process tools (MS SharePoint or other platform) and tracking of metrics indicating improvement and success.
12. Perform all other duties assigned by Supervisor.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: designs work flows and procedures, generates creative solutions, communicates changes and progress, maintains confidentiality, writes clearly and informatively, presents numerical data effectively, communicates changes effectively, improves processes, products and services, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, adapts to changes in the work environment, develops innovative approaches and ideas, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, sets and achieves challenging goals, reacts well under pressure and upholds organizational values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The successful candidate will have 3-5+ years related experience. A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent years of experience required. Previous related experience in a direct response marketing environment is preferred.
Demonstrated experience with advanced quantitative research methods and statistics. The position demands a strong statistical and analytical skill set.
Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and technical. Ability to communicate advanced analytical concepts to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. Ability to effectively present complex information and respond to questions from groups of managers, peers, and the general public. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communications, periodicals, professional journals, blogs, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
SQL and SQL query development - Intermediate to Advanced
MS Excel - Advanced
Statistical analysis tool, such as SPSS - Intermediate to Advanced level of proficiency.
MS Office suite: Word, PowerPoint, Project Management - Intermediate
Experience developing and integrating/combining data points from multiple dBases
Experience extracting data and information from a Student Information System, CampusVue preferred.
MS SharePoint development - workflow process tools
Experience extracting data and information from a Learning Management System, ANGEL preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Harrison College - 21 months ago