J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Wholesale Client On-boarding Program is a firm wide initiative that spans across the Investment Bank and Treasury & Securities Services lines of businesses. The objective of this program is to implement a standardized and consistent client on-boarding approach across J.P. Morgan in order to deliver the best in class client experience. The program has three workstreams to address client on-boarding from a Policy, Process, and Technology perspective. This role will be focused on the Technology workstream. The objectives of the Technology Workstream/Technology Re-engineering Team are to create a standard strategic client on-boarding technology stack which includes end to end workflow, KYC processes, document management, MIS/Reporting, and to define common maintenance standards in the reference data system. The role is based in Delaware.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to understand business requirements and work with our technology partners to define functional requirements for future state development plans of client on-boarding technology platform
- Produce project materials at all stages of project development lifecycle - current state process flows, business use cases, gap analyses, functional specifications, test plans and test scripts, and user training materials
- Clearly define objectives, lead the development of the implementation plan for the technology solution , and oversee the execution of that plan
- Review project materials with stakeholders and coordinate sign offs of deliverables
- Lead project coordination effort with major business and technology stakeholders
- Work with technology and business owners to ensure client on-boarding initiatives are properly prioritized
- Provide support for the production of project and program communication materials
- Manage timely execution of the plan and provide regular updates to project stakeholders
- Balance short term needs with long term strategic view and wherever necessary create short term solutions until the long term solution is ready
- Ensure projects are completed within established time and budget schedules and in compliance to enterprise project management standards for the respective program
At least 3 years of financial industry experience working on projects
Experience as Business Analyst on projects from inception to delivery
Experience in project requirements definition and user acceptance testing through implementation
Experience in writing test plans, test scripts and test cases
Ability to work with virtual globally dispersed project teams
Ability to successfully interact with technology and business stakeholders
Strong analytical background, problem solving and communication skills are necessary
Experience with client on-boarding and reference data technology platforms a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-DE-Newark-CC - Ops 2 / 00767
JPMorgan Chase - 19 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...