Group Fitness Instructor-WAR00647
As a Group Fitness Instructor, you will provide cutting-edge group fitness instruction through a variety of entertaining, educational, and fun classes to promote fitness and positive self-esteem in a safe environment.
Act as a fitness resource for class participants. Maintain positive relationships with members to encourage continued class attendance.
- Develop positive relationships with class participants by teaching a variety of challenging and entertaining group fitness classes
- Clean and organize studio after each Group Fitness class
- Promote Life Time promotions, programs, products, and services to class participants
- Motivate members to continue to consistently attend Group Fitness classes
- Consistently meet daily class attendance goals
- High School Diploma or GED
- One-year experience as a fitness instructor
- CPR/AED certification
- Minimum of one nationally recognized Group Exercise Certification
Primary Location: : IL-Warrenville - WAR - Warrenville
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 2 years ago