Maintain client professional accounts and accurate records.
Assessment of Job Knowledge
Miscellaneous tasks per request of Lead, Assistant Supervisor, Supervisor,and Manager.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to operate various office equipment including adding machine, computer and copier.
- Independent judgment and good reasoning ability.
- Ability to work with minimal errors and complete accuracy.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Accurate typing ability, minimum 35 wpm
- Ten key by touch
- Accounting or other related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Team-worker, able to work well and communicate with others, positive and supportive attitude
- Flexible, willing to perform different tasks as needed
Preferred education, skills or experience
- Previous insurance billing office experience
PAML - 17 months ago
Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML) is heading for the high road as a leading independent laboratory services provider in the...