LifeClinic Rehabilitation Specialist-EAG00389
Life Time Fitness is currently seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Specialist to provide exceptional care to our LifeClinic Chiropractic patients.
As a Rehabilitation Specialist, you will be responsible for a full range of therapies including: manual resistant exercises and other therapeutic modalities in accordance with the Chiropractors treatment plan.
- Welcome each patient with a warm greeting and ensure they fully understand their individual treatment plan.
- Explain the value and need for each therapeutic exercise
- Administer manual resistant exercises within the patients' treatment plan.
- Partner in the success of patient recovery and results.
- Record and timely submit proper patient documentation to the Chiropractor.
- Serve as an ambassador to the members and surrounding community to promote LifeClinic programs and services.
- Provide a clean, sanitary, and healthy service environment.
- Abide to LifeClinic's style guide for all scheduled work shifts.
- Clock in/out for all scheduled work shifts to remain at full time status.
- Complete/Pass Life Time Fitness & LifeClinic's certifications.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 - 2 years of experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA), Physical Therapy Technician (PT Tech), Chiropractic Assistant (CA), or Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) or Personal Trainer is preferred.
- A friendly and outgoing personality to share their passion about Chiropractic services and how chiropractic is part of a health way of life.
Primary Location: : MN-Eagan - EAG - Eagan
- Hourly rate, plus performance pay (after 6 month evaluation from start date).
Shift: Day Job
Life Time Fitness - 2 years ago