Infosec Admin/Tech Writer
****Must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust Clearance*****
The ideal candidate will be supporting the Information Assurance (IA) team to document and provide policy analysis to our federal government customer. This includes ensuring that appropriate steps are taken to implement information security requirements for IT systems throughout their life cycle, from the requirements definition phase through disposal.
Location: Denver, CO
Metro Access: Yes
Type: Full time, W2 position
Start Date: 3 to 4 weeks
- Analyze and address critiques made of the document templates in order to accommodate the changing systems and needs of the customer and to also help build a more systematic procedure for future template creation.
- Collaborate with security specialists on developing methodology for C&A in a formally documented manner
- Work closely with Security Specialists to develop the C&A lifecycle templates including for example the Risk Assessment (RA) templates based off of Nation Institute of Standard and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-30, System Security Plan (SSP) templates based off of NIST SP 800-18 and NIST SP 800-53 in order to develop an easily repeatable and teachable method.
- Procure the documents and sources to answer appropriate C&A project questions to facilitate the security specialists work and expedite the fact finding process.
- Evaluate various RAs, SSPs, Contingency Plans, and Security Test & Evaluations Plans for appropriate formatting, document consistency, and government compliance.
- Archive the history of the process of template and methodology development to record problems that were encountered and the solutions used to solve the problems.
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass a Background Investigation with federal government agency
- Must have excellent writing skills and communication skills.
- 2-3 years of experience in a related position
Datawiz Corporation - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard