Applicants must have the ability to provide classroom, road and yard instruction as needed – day or night.
For more information, contact Steve at (309) 694-8555.
1. Communicate established course objectives and syllabi to the students.
2. Develop classroom presentations, activities and assignments in keeping with course objectives
3. Use evaluation instruments designed to measure course objectives
4. Train other part time instructors.
5. Perform cleaning of or periodic inspection on trucks and make recommendations for service.
6. Knows, understands and acts in accordance with Illinois Central College’s Cougar CARE Principles , including connects with students, owns the situation, uses opportunities to build relationships, goes the extra mile, acts promptly and professionally and remembers to work as a team.
- High school diploma or GED
- Active CDL license
- Minimum of three years experience as a truck driver
- One year of adult instructional experience
Illinois Central College - 15 months ago