Responsible fo r timely identification, execution, and completion of specific Risk and Analytic based tasks and projects that will drive fundamental improvements to the business. The Project Manager will be an integral part of the Risk Management Department - translating vision into technical requirements and working with technology and analytical resources to develop long-term vision into tactical, milestones and deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Work with Risk Management, Analytics, and technology to identify strategic and tactical goals;
- Translate goals into milestones and deliverables - estimating timeframes and workload;
- Works with management to identify and communicate priorities;
- Lead communication around project status updates, identify and resolve bottlenecks;
- Work with business leaders from multiple departments to develop and control medium to large scale analytic initiatives;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business to perform all of the required duties of the position;
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory;
- Use innovative idea generation and implementation that falls outside the bounds of standard process or established analysis techniques;
- Develop and exercise professional communication skills, including presentation, voice, and other forms of electronic media;
- Must be able to collaborate and influence partners, senior management, and peers in order to drive results;
- Manage priorities, timelines, and resource needs through project management software (Sharepoint)
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires a bachelor's degree from an accredited college in business, computer science, or analytics and 3 years experience in a related function or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience required in writing technical requirements from high-level designs, diagramming workflows, working with technology managers and developers, and QA. Graduate degree in Business, Engineering, or Computer Science is a plus.
Develop and exercise professional communication skills, including presentation, voice, and other forms of electronic media. Must be able to collaborate and influence partners and peers to drive results in a competitive environment. Above average a bility to read and interpret documents such as contracts, sales agreements, memos, letters, and process and procedure documentation.
Ability to apply arithmetic, algebra, statistics, and their applications with a strong ability to calculate and interpret statistical formulas, calculate figures and amounts such as ROI, marketing cost and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required. Knowledge of Access, and advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint preferred. T-SQL, Visio, Sharepoint a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the environment is low to moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds.
Through the years, CAN has actively supported the development of alternatives to traditional financial products. Through our subsidiaries,...