Job Summary: The Project Analyst will be responsible for the administration of Microsoft Project Server 2010.
Education / Experience: An undergraduate degree in CS, MIS, or Engineering with 3 years of administrator experience with Microsoft Project Server 2010 or Microsoft Project Server 2007 is required. 2+ years Microsoft Project administration and support experience as well as 2+ years Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, Analysis Services, Integration Services, Reporting Services, and SharePoint) preferred.
Licensure, Certification and / or Registration: Preferred but not required PMI Certification Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent or Microsoft Certification.
1. Demonstrates knowledge of project management principles and can actively collaborate with the project management office, organizational project managers, and other organizational stakeholders and customers to meet their individual project customization needs.
2. Responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and support of Microsoft Project Server 2010.
3. Performs necessary configurations based on specifications provided for, but not limited to, Reporting, Security, Views, Enterprise Objects and Workflow. Actively participates in system documentation, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support often involving customers.
4. Work with end users to ensure that processes are correctly followed and understanding of system if achieved.
5. Demonstrates ability to work with vendor partners to accomplish Medical Center goals
6. Performs due diligence and coordinates assistance with others as needed.
7. Demonstrates strong analytical, troubleshooting, and oral/written communication skills.
8. Readily adapts to change
9. Able to work independently and multitask.
Skills and Qualifications:
Excellent communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills
Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Ability to perform Microsoft Project administration and support experience preferred
Ability to use SQL Server, Analysis Services, Integration Services, Reporting Services, SharePoint, Project Professional, Power Point, Excel, Word, Access ,and PeopleSoft experience preferred
Ability to train and coach others from technical expertise
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and its affiliates to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.
North Carolina Baptist Hospital - 16 months ago
Demon Deacons may sound like a weary clergyman's nightmare but at Wake Forest, it's something to cheer about. Wake Forest...