Provides direction and leadership to hospital personnel, in an effort to ensure quality measures and regulatory compliance, related to performance improvement plans. Coordinates the performance improvement reporting activities and committees to ensure proper reporting of the PI process. Assists in ongoing education of PI and Quality initiatives. Facilitates collection of data for review of PI and peer review information for medical staff. Will be a liaison for the Chief Nursing Officer and Director of Medical Staff Services as well as the Director of Compliance.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
Status, Shifts and Hours Worked
- Required Bachelor’s degree in healthcare field.
- Two to three years of acute care experience with knowledge of general hospital operations and regulatory requirements.
- Experience working with nationally recognized quality tools required
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Certification in healthcare quality preferred. Experience with quality improvement systems preferred.
- Experience working with and facilitating change based on standards from organizations such as Malcolm Baldrige Award criteria, IHI, National Patient Safety Foundation, etc. preferred.
How To Apply
Apply online @ www.lafayettegeneral.com
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Lafayette General Medical Center - 20 months ago