Sr.Product Manager, Nickelodeon Digital
Nickelodeon Digital, a division of Viacom Media Networks, strives to create innovative digital products for today’s tech savvy generation. Currently, we are seeking entrepreneurial and experienced Sr. Product Manager to take on some of our ambitious initiatives. If you have a passion for creativity, are knowledgeable about the online medium, have an outstanding track record of delivering successful digital content, and are excited about the future of media experience for the web, mobile, and emerging platforms such as interactive and social media, we want to talk to you!
Nickelodeon Digital is seeking a Sr.Product Manager with 4+ years of experience ideating, planning, defining, managing and optimizing best-of-breed websites, mobile and apps. The Sr. Product Manager will have the unique opportunity to work on multiple properties within the Nickelodeon brand. This role will work with content across several platforms (e.g., Nick.com, SpongeBob.com, Nick@nite.com , mobile sites, Windows 8, content apps, and more) to support on-air content with sneak peeks, exclusive web-only content, video clips and more. The Sr. Product Manager will work in an Agile/Scrum environment and will be “product owner” for several websites and apps. This will also entail working on features—managing the prioritization of work to maximize the benefit to users and the business, authoring user stories, analyzing the competition, creating wireframes, collaborating with specialists and stakeholders, reporting on the results and evangelizing.
• Drive and communicate clearly the vision and scope for several consumer-facing features/areas of Nickelodeon websites and apps.
• Be the “product owner” (in the Agile/Scrum sense) for the entire lifecycle of these features, from ideation to technical implementation, in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, interaction designers, web developers and QA.
• Author and prioritize user stories that will be addressed by your scrum team, considering the value to users and the business.
• As a part of the preparation and research for these user stories, author user profile analyses, business analyses, usability test plans, product requirements documents, wireframes, user interface specifications, technical specifications, etc.
• Monitor and report on the performance and opportunities of these features (primarily using Omniture).
• Research and present competitive and best-practice analyses.
• Propose and drive enhancements to all of the above including process improvements
• 4+ years as a web product manager or equivalent.
• 6+ years professional experience in the consumer-facing internet space
• Substantial understanding of internet trends and experience authoring requirements that account for internet technologies including CSS, video, social media, mobile/tablet, content management, user tracking,.
• Strong, demonstrable user experience focus.
• Experience with community-oriented, highly-social and content-rich sites.
• Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus.
Viacom - 2 years ago
Who knew that kids would go ga-ga over a cartoon sponge with square pants? Nickelodeon operates a leading cable channel for kids that...