- Manage daily activities of site Medical Dept.|
- Treat and case manage work related injuries and illnesses
- Provide acute care for non-work related illnesses and injuries
- Perform physical and other mandated exams
- Dispense OTC meds and write Rx scripts
- Coordinate health & wellness events
- Provide general medical advice to HR & Safety Depts.
Johns Hopkins Medicine, the #1 Hospital in the US, seeks a full time Nurse Practitioner to join our on-site clinic team. The practitioner will manage the day to day clinical, operational and educational activities at our client company site in Hayward, CA. This position is a blend of occupational, urgent care, family practice and preventive medicine services.
California Association for Nurse Practitioners
- 20 months ago - save job
Founded in 1876 with a $7 million bequest from its namesake, The Johns Hopkins University established its reputation from the beginning by...