Koch Business Solutions
, Facilities Solutions team is seeking a Global Real Estate Manager to manage global commercial real estate portfolios including leased and owned assets. The Global Real Estate Manager plays an active role in developing and implementing real estate transaction strategies for the various Koch companies.
This position can be located in Atlanta, GA or Wichita, KS.
Work Experience Required:
- Develop strategic approach to managing global commercial real estate portfolio including leased and owned assets
- Work with business leaders to locate space, negotiate lease terms and drive project completion with design staff
- Manage capability assets to ensure proper management of real estate documents
- Perform lease vs. buy and other economic analysis to optimize portfolio
- Ensure business profitability and customer satisfaction of owned capability
- Leverage internal and external counsel in lease and purchase contracts in accordance with company standards
- Identify opportunities to grow the capability while increasing service level to internal customers
- Strategically manage commercial real estate broker relationship
- Assist facilities in the analysis, planning, coordination and migration to optimize space use; bringing forth co-locate opportunities with other subsidiaries
Work Experience Preferred:
- 4+ years work experience leading negotiations for lease or purchase commercial real estate or 7+ years in procurement of assets
- Strong understanding of financial concepts concerning commercial real estate, including: discounted cash flows, cost of capital, tax implication of owning/leasing commercial real estate and accounting treatment
- People skills with experience in influencing or leading individuals
- Professional demeanor
- Communication skills - both oral & written
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work with limited daily supervision; self-starter
Experience with international real estate portfolio and/or international real estate firm with established international relationships
4 year or higher college degree in Business Management or related field
Physical Demands/Unusual Working Conditions:
- Occasional time required outside of normal working hours, with potential for evenings and/or weekends
Koch Business Solutions, LP
is the centralized shared service company that provides assistance with information technology, human resources, finance and accounting, and facilities management for many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America. Koch companies, such as Georgia-Pacific and INVISTA, employ about 60,000 people with a presence in 60 countries and manufacture popular brands such as Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, as well as own brands including LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and incredible potential for long-term career opportunities.
To learn more about Koch Business Solutions visit us at:
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
Koch Business Solutions, LP
Koch Industries, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job