Reference Code: 1300844
Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products that touch the lives of people where they live, work and play. We are committed to building consumer and commercial Brands That MatterTM while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation. Our globally recognized brands include Sharpie, Paper Mate, DYMO, EXPO, Waterman, Parker, Rolodex, IRWIN, LENOX, Rubbermaid, Graco, Calphalon, Goody and Teutonia.
This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of the position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request for particular locations and facilities.
This position will purchase domestic products for the business. The Material Planner works closely with the Demand Planners, Product Line Managers, and Sourcing to achieve division objectives with a focus on customer service and inventory.
· Prepare and maintain a 12 month purchasing plan utilizing gross requirements, item forecasts, Demand Planning inputs and inventory policies.
· Interface with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing and Demand Planning functions on a timely basis to provide accurate information regarding product availability.
· Provide reports to communicate supply issues and inventory impacts.
• Bachelors or University degree in Business or Supply Chain
• 1-3 yrs experience in Sourcing, Planning, Materials Management or Logistics
• Working knowledge of forecasting, material requirements planning, customer service and demand management concepts
• Strong working knowledge of MS office
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Consumer Products Industry Experience
- SAP experience
- APICS Certification
Newell Rubbermaid and its Business Units are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Newell Rubbermaid wants to get its products into your drawers, your kitchen cabinets, and your workbench. The go-to company for men, women,...