Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position:
Project Engineer Job Responsibilities
The Project Engineer has to be engaged with the customers and markets and liaise with sales and engineering to:
Project Engineer Skills Required to be considered:
- Translate customer requests into meaningful design specs and examine costs.
- Assist the price quotation process by assembling the BOM, mining customer requirements, communicating them and ensuring that all customer technical needs are being met.
- Leads the internal technical development process of a program from team feasibility initiation through development and launch of new products by leading key PI technical stakeholders (design, NPI, Purchasing etc.) accountable to completing tasks that in essence will keep programs on time and provide cost effective technical solutions.
- The project engineer addresses issues or stakeholder conflict on a functional matrix directly and, if the issues are still not resolved escalates and requests intervention by the respective department managers for ownership/resolution.
- Lead the internal design review process to have peer reviews, raise technical concerns and drive issues to closure prior to releasing any design to build. The project engineer will report out technical compliance risk and mitigation plans for every design iteration.
- Assess and help resolve quality problems within the program
- Ensure technical audit compliance in tooling, lighting, appearance, software and hardware design.
- Input to DVP&R to ensure customer requirements are met. Create and signoff test plans with customer prior to testing.
- Arrange meetings and supporting samples or data to obtain required customer technical approvals including appearance, first shot, functional, electrical, software, network and others as specified by the customer.
Project Engineer Education Required:
- 3-4 years of industry related experience in plastics, electronics manufacturing operations, engineering, cost control etc.
- Experience in a high volume, high availability business environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, change oriented organization.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
The Bartech Group, one of America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. We support you with a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life and disability insurance; paid time off including holidays; and 401K.
Keywords: plastics, wiring, OEM experience
Bartech Group - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...