Lake Air Metal Products is a full service provider of precision sheet metal fabrication, machining, and assemblies. We serve diverse customers and industries such as medical, aerospace and other demanding industries. We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service by managing the front desk, supporting the Finance Department and interacting with internal and external customers in person, via phone or email. The Administrative Assistant will interact with customers and vendors and is required to maintain a high level professionalism and service oriented attitude.
- Answer phones and direct calls for multiple locations
- Greet visitors
- Support Finance and HR
- Data entry and filing
- Prepare outgoing mail, route incoming mail, order and maintain supplies, and arrange for equipment maintenance
- Perform additional tasks as requested by management
- 5+ years of administrative support
- Skilled knowledge and highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with problem solving ability and excellent customer service and phone skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize requests
- Maintain a high level of integrity when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- AA preferred or comparable experience