Gr 7 - Medical Office Asst - Foundation Med Group - FT
Hours - 8:000 - 5:00
- Responsible for the success of all front desk functions in the ambulatory/clinic site. Common duties of this position include answering the phone, triaging patient calls, registering patients in the hospital mainframe, preparation of chart contents, records retrieval and filling and collecting payments from responsible party. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in The Methodist Mission, Vision and Values.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent education/experience.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- One year medical office experience preferred or 2 - 3 years of health related hospital work experience.
- Medical terminology knowledge preferred.
- Coding knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work without close supervision and to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to use word processing and spreadsheet programs and standard office equipment.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with others.
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and projects and maintain control of workflow.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- 2 years ago - save job