The DFMWR mission is to create and
maintain First Choice" MWR products and service for America's Army,
essential to a ready self-reliant force.
DFMWR, Business Operation Division Fort Buchanan PR
This is a FLEXIBLE (FLEX) position.
Flex employees serve in continuing position on a schedule or as needed basis.
There is no upper limit to the number of the hours a FLEX employee may work. Payment of Permanent
Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that
a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
The Department of Army Non-appropriated Fund Instrumentalities
are an equal opportunity employer.
To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married
to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
PCS Orders &
Marriage Certificate for Military Spouses requesting Spouse Employment
Preference (MSP) are REQUIRED to be uploaded at the time of application.
Resume with email
included (email is required for background checks
Must be able to work rotating schedule hours ( weekends, holidays morning and evenings)
Proof of U.S. Citizenship and/or Permanent U.S, Residency is required
Medical Evaluation is required
- Direct Deposit / Social Security card is required
Satisfactory completion of pre-employment check IAW AR 215-3 required
PCS Orders or equivalent for Military Spouses requesting MSP
Ability to follow oral and written in English DUTIES:
Sets up bars for operation, obtains cash bank and stocks
service bar. Assures an adequate stock level is maintained, sets up storeroom
and work area to permit easy access to stock items. Prepares a limited variety
of simple alcoholic beverages as requested by patrons and wait staff. Records
sales and makes change or prepares charge slips. Keeps bar and work area clean
and sanitary. Identifies persons who become unruly or who appear intoxicated,
resolves the problem or seeks assistance in accordance with established
1.Must meet state/local age requirements for the serving of alcoholic at the
time of appointment.
2. Be able to lift and carry weights up to 20
3. Possess math skills necessary to calculate patron bills and take
4. Skill in mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic
Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge: Skill in mixing
drinks using alcoholic beverages, beer and soda. Applies simple arithmetic in
calculating bills and making change. Ability to recognize intoxicated and unruly
Responsibility: Receives specific instructions for new or
unusual assignments. Routine work is performed without close
Physical Effort: Regularly lifts and carries items weighing
up to 20 pounds. Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 40 pounds.
Stands for prolonged periods.
Working Conditions: Work is primarily
indoors. Exposed to cuts and bruises.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Conditions of employment:
Must provided a valid email and phone number to process required background checks
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
4. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
5 . To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
6. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained .
7. Ability to follow oral and written in English and possess basic math skills.
8. Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
9. You will be required to complete a DA FORM 3433-1 Supplemental Employment Application Form, and OF 306 Declaration of Federal Employment to a NAF position Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in the Vacancy Announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
To apply for this position, you must complete the occupational questionnaire and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section below.
The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on Monday, May 20, 2013 to receive consideration.
To begin, click Apply Online to create a USAJOBS account or log in to your existing account. Follow the prompts to select your USAJOBS resume and/or other supporting documents and complete the occupational questionnaire.
Click the Submit My Answers button to submit your application package.
It is your responsibility to ensure your responses and appropriate documentation is submitted prior to the closing date.
Once the application process is complete, a review of your application will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements. To determine if you are qualified for this job, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The numeric rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire. The score is a measure of the degree to which your background matches the knowledge, skills and abilities required of this position.If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience your score can and will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your abilities. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating.
employee ARE NOT eligible to participate in Health and Life Insurance Programs
or in Retirement and 401(k) Savings Plan.
1.. If you are a current career or career-conditional Federal employee or former Federal employee who has reinstatement eligibility, you must submit a copy of your latest SF-50 "Notification of Personnel Action" and/or a copy of the SF-50 that reflects career or career-conditional tenure, or you will not be considered under the merit promotion process. Also, you should submit your most recent performance appraisal.
2. If you are a male applicant who was born after 12/31/59 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency.
3.You can apply for a non-competitive appointment if you meet the basic eligibility requirements and you are eligible for special appointment such as those authorized for the severely disabled; certain Vietnam era and disabled veterans; returned volunteers from the Peace Corps or Vista, etc. Please indicate the type of special appointment you are seeking, if any, on your application and follow all other instructions for applying shown in this announcement.
4. All qualification requirements must be met within 30 days after the closing date of this announcement. Additional information on the qualification requirements is outlined in the OPM Qualifications Standards Handbook of General Schedule Positions. It is available for your review in our office, in other Federal agency personnel offices, and on OPM's web site at http://www.opm.gov/qualifications .
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...