Clinical Supervisor- BHRS Program - 1300039Y |
Primary Location United States-PA-PAPhiladelphia
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support our Treatment Foster Care and Community Residential Rehabilitation programs - individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As a Clinical Supervisor with Pennsylvania MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people.
For Pennsylvania MENTOR and The MENTOR Network the Clinical Supervisor is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Clinical Supervisor role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
Pennsylvania MENTOR is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to provide:
- Clinical supervision and training to Therapists, Behavioral Specialist Consultants, and Therapeutic Support Staff.
- Oversight of the Clinical practices and services provided to clients, development and implementation of treatment plans, review and approval of billable documentation, Interagency and payer collaboration, and coaching with families to ensure the quality of the services provided to individual clients.
- Ensure that all regulatory practices are adhered to by all individuals delivering services.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline, such as: Psychology, Counseling, Clinical Social Work, Psychiatric Nursing, and Marriage and Family therapy. (Master’s Degree must include clinical coursework in the foundations of behavioral health and the provision of mental health services- i.e., individual, group and family therapy, abnormal psychology, psychopathology, cognitive behavioral and psychodynamic therapy, crisis counseling, assessment, child development, personality theory, psychotherapy lab, clinical practicum)
- At least two (2) years verified post-Master’s experience providing mental health treatment including psychotherapy, counseling, and assessment.
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) related experience.
- P A licensure preferred, including psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed professional counselors (LPC), and licensed clinical social workers (LCSW).
The MENTOR Network - 6 months ago
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children...