Housing Stability Case Management Coordinator helps to advance the mission of the Crisis Ministry by providing direct services to clients in an imminent threat of homelessness or who are currently homeless to regain housing stability through financial assistance and ongoing case management. Under the direction of the Director of Housing Stability Programs, s/he determines eligibility of clients for services and provides case management for clients over a necessary time frame to achieve housing stability.
- Attitude and behavior consistent with core values of the organization, demonstrating compassion, dignity and respect in interactions with clients, staff, volunteers, interns, community partners and supporters.
- Demonstrated ability in client assessments, case planning and management.
- Knowledge of Mercer County’s services and resources addressing poverty and homelessness.
- Demonstrated ability to manage programs including budgets , evaluations and outcome reporting.
- Ability to problem solve
- B.A. in social work or related field.
- MSW desirable
- 2-3 years experience in the areas of poverty, specifically homelessness and the challenges of low income households, case management and knowledgeable of Mercer County programs and resources.
Send resume to :
Cynthia Mendez, Director of Housing Stability Programs
or 123 East Hanover Street, Trenton, NJ 08608
Deadline for resumes: Friday, May 30, 2014
National Association of Social Workers - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard