Responsible for the accurate receiving, storage and issuance of material.
Education, Experience and Other Skills Required:
- Resolves routine material quantity problems and performs cycle counts.
- Issues material to kits for assembly and customer repair.
- Receives components and verifies documentation.
- Handles requests at Customer Service window.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate with minimum 2 years experience in stockroom operations.
- Working knowledge of computer & software applications required ( Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel highly desired)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to utilize shipping and boxing equipment (box cutters, scissors, vacuum seal machine, belt saw, banding machines, dollies, and push carts).
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated - 3 years ago