Nursing (Licensed Vocational Nursing) and/or
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Instructor
(Tenure-Track & Temporary, Part-Time Pool)
San Francisco Community College District
Posting Number: 0130054
Filing Deadline (All postings close at 4:00 PM): 05-13-2013
Job Type: Faculty - Tenure-Track/Part-Time Pool
Examples of Duties:
1. Conduct clinical and classroom instruction in Nursing, Pharmacology, Nutrition, Psycho-Social, Medical Surgical Nursing, Maternity, Pediatric, and Community Health Nursing components of the Licensed Vocational Nursing and Certified Nursing Assistant programs.
2. Assist with the ongoing development of the Nursing curriculum and work with the faculty of the Vocational Nursing Department in developing course objectives, outlines, and content.
3. Maintain necessary attendance and scholastic records.
4. Work with the regular counseling staff in the individual advisement of students.
5. Provide tutorial assistance to students as needed.
6. Work collaboratively with other faculty members in curriculum development and implementation.
7. Adhere to the policies, rules, and regulations established by the Vocational Nursing Department, the Board of Trustees of the San Francisco Community College District, the California Community Colleges, and the Board of Vocational Nurses and Psychiatric Technicians.
8. Use Computer Assisted Instruction.
9. Perform duties associated with instructing students and assessing their progress in relation to identified student learning outcomes.
10. Participate in college-wide participatory governance committees.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
To apply, please visit our website at http://jobs.ccsf.edu/
HigherEdJobs - 17 months ago