- Provides service that sells to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the daily operation of a handheld computer (HHC).
- Processes equipment agreements and daily paperwork.
- Pre-calls customers to confirm delivery and pick up of equipment via schedule.
- Drives a class B vehicle in a safe and courteous manner, strictly adhering to all safety rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Previous experience in customer service preferred. Must have mechanical aptitude and must be able to learn basic programming for monetary systems and all vending equipment. Must display a positive attitude and possess ability to interact with others in a professional manner. Good verbal and written communication skills required. Must have a valid driver’s license and meet company driving standards and licensing requirements. Valid CDL Class B license preferred for operation of heavy equipment or must be able to obtain a CDL Class B license within 90 days of being hired. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Constantly (67% - 100%) required to stand for long periods of time working with equipment. Frequently (33% - 66%) required to hold hand tools, walk, climb, sit while driving long distances to customer sites, carry, reach, pull, kneel, bend, push, crawl, and to lift up to 800 pounds with a team member. Requires the ability to work in confined spaces. Requires good eye hand coordination.
Must be able to speak and read English.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates. EOE M/F/D/V
Pepsi Bottling Ventures - 24 months ago
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV) is the largest privately-held bottler for Pepsi-Cola products in North America – manufacturing, selling,...