A competent Physical Therapist Assistant for Homecare is an interdependent partner under the supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist. The Physical Therapist Assistant is independently invited into their patients and families homes to treat them in the comfort and ease of their own home and surroundings. While delivering quality care a Physical Therapist Assistant acts in accordance with state licensure, laws, professional standards and ethics.
Homecare Physical Therapists Assistants play an essential role in partnering with Physical Therapist’s and multi-disciplinary treatment teams who are actively involved in the overall healing process by delivering extraordinary care to those they serve.
This is a Pay Per Visit position that will be compensated at $35.03 per visit credit. You will have an hourly rate during the orientation phase (approximately 6 weeks). Mileage reimbursement and shift differentials available.
- Must be licensed or license eligible as a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Computer keyboarding skills required for documentation of patient information
- Must be able to position and transfer patients independently and safely
- Current driver's license, access to insured and reliable transportation and an acceptable driving record to comply with the policies and procedures maintaining insurability of Intermountain Healthcare (less than 75 points within the last 36 month timeframe)
- Lifting, Walking, Squatting, Kneeling, Standing, Hearing, Seeing
- One year or more of previous Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) experience
- One year or more of previous Homecare experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 17 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...