USB3 Test Automation Intern
Intel's SoC (System-On-a-Chip) firmware validation team has a Summer '13 intern position open on its Bootloader validation team. In this position, you will be helping ensure that this software meets the highest, production-quality standards, to enable multiple Intel Business Units to create new and exciting usage's on Intel SoC platforms including tablets, smartphones, and in vehicle infotainment systems. Come join our growing team to help bring some of the hottest new technology to market while gaining the real-world experience necessary to launch your technical career!
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working directly w/the internal Agile team members to deliver a quality Bootloader
- Writing and executing automated & manual test cases
- Finding & helping debug defects
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum of 3 months experience with software/programming languages (i.e. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic/.NET. Perl, Python, Java, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 months experience with test automation development
- Minimum of 3 months experience with Agile / Scrum SW product development methodologies
- Minimum of 3 months experience with validating & debugging embedded FW
Mar 19, 2013
Jun 29, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 16 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...