Sr. Product Specialist(DePuy Synthes_Joint)-000009NN
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job Title: Sr. Product Specialist
Sector: MD&D/DePuy Synthes (Joint)
Roles & Responsibilities
- To develop and implement an effective territory sales and coverage plan to support sales activities
- To develop understanding of customer needs to identify sales opportunities.
- To penetrate target customer groups, maintain and upgrade current product usage and convert competitive products to ours.
- To increase unit growth and market share in existing market.
- To develop new customers and gain market shares in new/converted customer groups.
- To develop long-term positive customer relationships, building loyalty and confidence in J&J Medical as preferred supplier.
- To support customers improve the efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare services they provide to patients through in-service, education and training.
- requires local & international travel commitment
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Seoul-Yongsan-gu
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with customers
- Ability to prioritize and multi task with attention to detail to problem solve
- Self-motivated, energetic, proven sales skills
- Customer focused
- Relevant product experience preferred
- Medical Device 또는 Pharm 등 Healthcare industry 3년 이상 유 경험자
- 지방 근무 가능자
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Job Function: Selling MD&D
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
- 2 years ago - save job
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...