Nurse Practitioner - ENT - Lakeland, FL
Immediate opening for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner for an ENT practice. Duties include: history and physical, medical care management, pre-and-post op care, checking incisions, and peri-operative education. Experience preferred. Hours: M-F 8:30am-5pm. PALS certification required to see pediatric patients.
- Stable, financially sound practice with a national reputation
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, paid time off, profict sharing, 401(k), CME allowance, paid license renewal fee, cafeteria discount; optional pre-paid legal plan, identity theft insurance, pet insurance, auto and homeowners insurance
- Spring training home of the Detroit Tigers with Clinic physicians serving as the official medical provider for their Florida operation
- Abundant year-round activities – 500+ lakes and numerous parks; variety of aquatic events year round such as boat racing, water skiing and fishing, host of the 2 nd largest event, the Sun ‘n Fun Fly-In; golf, tennis, racquetball; Orlando & Tampa attractions – Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Sea World, NFL Tampa Bay Bucs, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Lightning & Legoland
- Numerous options for education including private, magnet and charter schools as well as opportunities in higher education at Polk State College, Florida Southern College, Southeastern University, University of South Florida and Keiser University
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
WATSON CLINIC - Professional Services Department
1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd., Lakeland, FL 33805
Call: 800-854-7786 Fax: 866-316-5876