Position: Northeast Finance Assistant |
Reports to: Northeast Finance Director
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) is the official national Democratic campaign committee charged with electing Democrats to the U.S. House of Representatives. We recruit candidates and assist their campaigns – as well as those of Democratic incumbent Members – providing services ranging from designing and helping execute field operations and fundraising programs, to polling, creating radio and television commercials, communications assistance, and management consulting. The DCCC is supported by the contributions of individuals and other groups from throughout the country. We look for talented and hard-working campaign professionals who are committed to electing more Democrats and taking back the House majority.
• Assist the Northeast Finance Director in the day to day fundraising operations for the Northeast region; focusing on New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
• Assist in the development and execution of all fundraising events conducted in the Northeastern region.
• Prepare donor meeting and event materials, and fundraising reports as necessary.
• Manage the NGP donor database for the Northeastern region.
• Other duties as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Previous political fundraising experience.
• NGP experience is required.
• Travel is sometimes required for this position.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Commitment to the election of Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives;
• Familiarity with Democratic political actors and landscape a plus;
• Previous scheduling and administrative experience required;
• Bachelor ’s Degree;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Superior time management, attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
The DCCC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran°s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the DCCC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a DCCC employee. The DCCC is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. DCCC°s equal opportunity policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the DCCC, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a DCCC employee, as well as opportunities for Consultants to contract with the DCCC. The DCCC is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that makeup our country and the Democratic Party. Working towards the goal of a diverse DCCC, our policy extends to both Staff and Consultants.
Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee - 17 months ago
Trinity Washington University
Trinity Washington University
- 30+ days ago