Nurse Manager - Surgical Services
Las Vegas, NV
This position is with a 550+ bed acute care hospital located in Southern Nevada, They are a Level I trauma center and the only advanced facility to offer a specialized team of medical professionals prepared to respond to the needs of the severely injured 24 hours a day. The facility houses the state's only burn care facility and operates a comprehensive free-standing unit devoted solely to physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Management Recruiters of Elgin
Currently, this facility is in need of a Nurse Manager for the OR. There are 19 Opearting rooms in the main OR, 3 endoscopy rooms, and 3 ORs in the trauma department. This position reports right into the Director of the unit.
Some info about the unit and the facility:
1. level I trauma center.
2. 1 of 11 free standing trauma centers in the country.
3. As an academic medical center, we are affiliated with the local University but the students come here for their residency.
4. Our volume is 18,000 per year.
5. Recently converted the 2 heart room's surgical lights to LED’s.
6. Burn center.
7. Hyperbaric chamber.
8. The anesthesia techs are certified.
9. All of the surgical tech positions have been filled.
10. In the process of launching the AORN Peri-Op 101 Training Program.
11. Use the ORSOS (McKesson) scheduling system.
12. Preparing to launch the ORSOS nursing electronic medical record.
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
Bud has been GREAT to work with, he is my favorite recruiter. He respects my time and does not send a candidate that is not qualified or interested in our position. I have no complaints or concerns at all about Bud or the job he has done for [our organization].
Director of HR Healthcare System in Texas
Click here to apply online
MRINetwork - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard