Business Title: Senior Associate, Marketing Effectiveness
Requisition Number: 35036
Area of Interest: Marketing
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Strategy & Operations for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Philadelphia office.
* Support client engagements related to marketing effectiveness and transformation
* Serve as a resource and key team member in client projects and support progress against project milestones to help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
* Supervise staff level engagement teams in the field
* Review the work product of associates and provide direction and training as necessary
* Provide input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
* Three years of management consulting experience related to marketing effectiveness, marketing management, campaign management, channel process transformation, and change management across diverse industries, with two years experience in leading teams
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
* Experience with process improvement for marketing, sales, and customer experience processes focused on process and performance management for customer-facing products and services leveraging statistical analysis to inform the strategy
* Demonstrated ability to analyze critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative methodologies for enhancing competitiveness, revenue and customer service offerings
* Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
* Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...