GRACESHIP ™ has an exciting opportunity for a Public Relations Intern to join our aggressive media activities. This is an ideal opportunity for a student seeking maximum exposure to modern PR and media strategies. |
GRACESHIP ™ is a luxury computer bag collection exclusively for women. Our products combine the aesthetics of a purse with the functionality of a traditional computer bag. The brand is changing the status quo for what women want in computer carriers. Visit www.thegraceship.com to learn more.
This internship will give you valuable experience working with local and national media outlets, as you work to enhance the image, visibility and credibility of GRACESHIP ™ .
- Seek, schedule and assist with TV, radio, and print interviews
- Seek and coordinate special appearances and speaking engagements for CEO
- Assist with planning and public outreach of parties, events and contests
- Assist with photo shoots of company products and personnel
- Determine newsworthy items, brand and promotional opportunities
- Write press releases, execute distribution and follow up contact with key influencers
- Assist with press kit development
- Compile and update media contact databases
- Write articles for website as needed
- Conduct intensive Internet research
- Various administrative tasks
- Interest and knowledge in fashion, technology and or culture is a must
- Must be a student within a Communications, Journalism, PR or Marketing discipline
- Experience in news, feature and or copywriting
- Excellent research and communications skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Minimum commitment of 10-20 hours per week
- Must be eligible for academic credit
Apply online today by submitting your information, cover letter and resume at the link provided.
GRACESHIP ™ is founded by Emily Gimmel, a veteran TV journalist whose long time career put her face to face with some of the most interesting and talented people in the world. The brand is changing the status quo for what women want in computer carriers. Visit www.thegraceship.com to learn more.
GRACESHIP ™ is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, age, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for covered veterans.