A Care Coordination Project Manager will be focused on technical solutions in the healthcare industry to enable proactive patient engagement and care coordination outside of care facilities. Representative clients will include health systems and other large healthcare providers who are implementing Accountable Care Organization (“ ACO”) models. The manager will work in client settings to help integrate Tribridge’s Care Coordination solution (based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM) with various hospital and clinical information systems.
A Care Coordination Project Manager will spend a majority of their time mapping client requirements to applications and creating high level integration solutions and designs . The manager will use their knowledge of health information exchanges, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) s, and other health information systems to facilitate design and mapping workshops. In addition to working with the Tribridge CRM leads, they will work objectively with IT architects from the client and third parties to create a complementary solution, eliminating overlaps and gaps between various applications. Dynamics CRM will be a consistent component in any solution. Amalga UIS will often be a solution component for clinical data aggregation and patient selection, identification and categorization. SSO and patient context management solutions are also often required. Based on the numerous existing systems for EMR and HIE applications, a key activity will include the high-level integration design. This will include functional data entities to be shared and technical approaches for data exchange versus screen publishing/surfacing of data as well as other integration techniques.
Due to the specific skills required to deliver Care Coordination services to our clients, up to 100% travel may be required; however it typically averages around 50% throughout the year. Travel may include overnight or additional driving time to clients spread out over a geographic region. Tribridge will reimburse for mileage and out of town expenses incurred while working on a client site according to stated policies
- Facilitate meetings with business stakeholders and IT architects from clients and third parties
- Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within enterprise healthcare applications
- Excellent interviewing, listening, facilitation and observational skills
- Understand client functional requirements, provide functional decomposition, and work with application architects to map requirements to various applications
- Collaborate with application architects to identify creative work-arounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as EMR, HIE and clinical data aggregation tools
- Lead client meetings or facilitated strategy sessions
- Speak knowledgeably and persuasively with senior customer technical leadership, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with senior business leaders by articulating and bridging technical-business gaps
- Experience in writing clear and concise high level design documentation
- Manage transition to Tribridge resources for detailed design and delivery.
- After transition to development and testing, provide quality assurance activities at scheduled milestones
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- 4 year degree in business, MIS, or equivalent required, Advanced degrees a plus
- Minimum ten (10) years professional experience, including five (5) years experience in IT project management of team of 5 to 20 people and business analysts required
- Minimum 2+ years in healthcare industry either in a consulting capacity for a healthcare provider, or worked directly for a healthcare provider required; Work experience in IT role preferred
- 2 years experience with clinical systems required:
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) such as Allscripts, NextGen, Epic, Cerner, McKesson
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) such as Oracle, Medicity, Covisint, Orion Health, Caradigm
- 2 years experience with healthcare industry data integration issues and technologies required:
- HL7 standards
- Security regulations and associated encryption technologies
- Privacy regulations (HIPAA)
- 2 years experience with CCOW standard protocol for patient context management in healthcare preferred
- Formal Lean Six Sigma training a plus
- Experience with healthcare protocols and regulations such as Meaningful Use, the Affordable Care Act, CMS Distributed Shared Savings Program preferred
- Large consulting organization/Big Four consulting experience preferred
- Experience with Patient Portals preferred
- Experience with Dynamics CRM 2011 preferred
- Scribe experience preferred
Profile for Success:
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment
- Open minded, desire to learn
- Quick thinker, creative problem solver
- Willingness to do some traveling
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, numerical, planning and reasoning abilities
- Ability to work independently and on a team
Some of the benefits include:
- Medical Insurance, eligibility starts your first day of employment with a significant portion provided by Tribridge
- Dental Insurance, eligibility starts your first day of employment with a significant portion provided by Tribridge
- Paid Time Off is granted on your first day of employment
- 401K Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurances
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 15 to 25 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Community Service Time off
- Customized Career Paths, Competency Building, and Leadership Development
- Bonus & Incentive Programs
Founded in 1998, Tribridge is a national IT services and business consultancy dedicated to helping customers become more productive, profitable, competitive and secure. From software selection and implementation to cloud and technology infrastructure services, Tribridge's 400 professionals leverage a unique combination of industry expertise, technical proficiency and proven service methodology to create an exceptional customer experience and promote a solid return on IT investments. Tribridge serves more than 3,500 customers throughout the United States and has been formally recognized by top companies like Microsoft as a worldwide leader in enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), cloud computing services, and other business solutions and services.
Ranked in the top 20 in the Workplace Dynamics Top Places to Work 2010 Survey, Tribridge has built a sustainable and growing business by focusing on the needs of our team members. We attract top-performing, experienced team members and encourage them to “think like owners,” making decisions in the best interests of the organizations they serve. Our goal is to create a fast-paced growth environment that challenges the best and brightest in the industry and rewards them with a career that offers a balanced lifestyle, professional peer experience and a financial share of our overall success.
If offered employment, must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Tribridge - 23 months ago