Job Status: Full-time
- Work with Program Managers and customers to define requirements and develop requirements specifications.
- Demonstrate increasing technical proficiency in program design and construction through implementation of increasingly complex software and program functionality as evidenced by results of design and code reviews.
- Participate in or lead requirements, design, code and test plan reviews.
- Provide input to Test Engineers to facilitate test plan development.Mentor and provide guidance on technical issues to less experienced staff members.
- Accumulate and use industry information to improve the quality of products and services.
- Provide accurate effort and duration estimates of engineering work to Account and Program Managers.
- Develop code, documentation and specifications in accordance with the Noregon Software Quality Assurance Plan.
- Effectively deal with individuals at all business levels in a variety of situations requiring tact, judgment and composure.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of 2 years as a software engineer.
Other: Must have the ability to complete tasks with a high level of autonomy.
- Demonstrable evidence of understanding and experience of all phases of the SDLC.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level proficiency using software development tools and languages.
- Experience with one or more of the following: C#/VB.Net, Visual Basic, C++, ATL/COM
- UML and communications protocol experience are a plus!
This position has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Attractive compensation package.
If interested, please email resume to Noregon Systems, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax to (336) 615-8564 or via mail at:
Noregon Systems, Inc.
7009 Albert Pick Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27409.
Noregon Systems, Inc. - 2 years ago