THIS POSITION IS PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
The Program Manager (PM) has the responsibility for the overall effective management and allocation of the personnel and resources necessary to meet all contract requirements. The PM has full authority to act on behalf of the Contractor on all contract matters relating to the daily operation of this contract.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Ensures continuity of support during Contractor personnel changes
2. Interfaces with and acts as the on-site Point of Contact with the CO, COTR, and Government leadership
3. Acts as the first point of contact for contractual or administrative questions with the intent to sustain and improve customer satisfaction
4. Authorized representative for all technical and administrative performance of all services required
5. Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, peers, and other stakeholders as required
6. Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes
7. Oversees the execution of the contract Transition Plan
8. Oversees the management and implementation of the Program Management Plan
9. Reviews business systems administration, resources, procedures, and methods to improve operational effectiveness, utility, and efficiency
10. Oversees the Contractor’s Environmental, Health, and Safety functions, ensuring that all safe work practices are being followed
11. Monitors cost control, financial reports, budgeting, and overall operating costs
12. Oversees the coordination of work priorities and monitoring of methods, procedures, and programs
13. Oversees the monitoring and inspecting of maintenance, repair, and service operations for quality control and contract compliance
14. Ensures that management and contract reports are accurate before submission
15. Performs other duties and assignments as required
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal computer and other general office equipment
Work is generally conducted in an office environment and at project work areas.
Work may require stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical dangers and chemical or hazardous agents.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in business, information management or a closely related field. Master’s Degree is preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired. Lean Six Sigma certification (Green/Black belt) is a plus. Must be a U.S. citizen with a SECRET clearance.
Minimum 10 years’ experience in management–level positions of responsibility and complexity similar in size and scope to the ACE-IT contract. Experience must include at least 7 years in Information Technology management. Experience in managing multiple sites across a large geographic region required. Experience in hybrid, Fixed-Price Incentive Firm Target (FPIF) contracts, Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) and Time and Materials (T&M) for scalable services preferred.
Must possess excellent computer, interpersonal, personnel management, and oral and written communication skills.
Clearance Level Required at Start Date