Reporting to the Head of the Packaging Department. Supervising the filling and packaging operations of blisters, bottles, and cartons for one shift and up to 40 non-union employees. Responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of 3 – 7 solid-dosage packaging lines. Responsible to meet all production requirements and ensuring all commercial batches are released on time, all quality investigations are completed on time, all SOPs are followed and the overall safety of the employees.
- Knowledge of cGMP solid-dosage pharmaceutical packaging. Also familiar with storage, equipment, process validation, and facility requirements for solid dose products.
- A complete understanding of the support required from Packaging to support new product launches and trouble shooting, whenever required.
- Overall latest knowledge of the facilities, buildings, utilities and processing equipment involved in packaging. Able to propose, justify and implement new technologies in line with current developments in the field to maximize utilization and return of investment for the company.
- Understands implements and supports quality systems for training, CAPA, investigations, audits, deviations and change control systems for pharmaceutical packaging.
- Ability to plan, organize, justify, negotiate and execute pharmaceutical packaging projects that will enable expansion of business operating under cGMP environment.
- Management skills required to keep packaging lines in full operational and FDA compliance.
Ranbaxy - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard