OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Aggressively pursue past-due accounts according to the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures and government regulations in order to achieve regional delinquency objectives without sacrificing customer service standards or causing unwarranted repossessions.
- Persuade delinquent customers to become current while using professionalism, tact and adhering to all applicable collection laws.
- Achieve numeric standards for servicing delinquent accounts without sacrificing quality of service.
- Thorough knowledge of the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures, retail finance programs, as well as state and federal legal requirements with regard to collections procedures, bankruptcies, and repossessions, keeping abreast of current requirements and changing legislation.
- Regularly update Collection Supervisor on status of accounts and special situations.
- Minimum Education/Experience
- 0-2 years collection experience
- Post high school education preferred
- Computer experience required
- Exemplary attendance history
- FOUR 10-hour days: Off alternating Wednesdays and Fridays. No Weekends.
- 6 am- 3pm (every other Saturday 6-12 noon)
- 7am - 4pm (every other Saturday 6-12 noon)
- 8am-5pm (every other Saturday 6-12 noon)
We are proud to be an EEO. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Green Tree - 20 months ago
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...