will apply their expert knowledge of Eloqua to support TriNet’s client communications and demand generation strategies. The role will be both strategic and tactical with a focus on marketing automation in support of client communications, lead generation and processes, and other programs allied to marketing automation such as webinar and event programs, Web-based demand, email marketing and other activities.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required in marketing or related field.
- Manage Eloqua marketing automation platform and its connectivity into TriNet’s CRM (SFDC).
- Work with campaign managers (client communications, lead generation and field marketing) to create and execute effective email programs.
- Manage and provide recommendations to improve existing lead scoring schematic and lead nurturing programs.
- Execute on tactical requirements of sending high frequency client communications.
- Ensure best practice utilization of Eloqua across all marketing programs and campaigns.
- Drive insights and actions by consistent qualitative and quantitative analyses of programs and disseminate the learning to marketing colleagues.
- Provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Support website analysis including traffic, site activity, SEO/SEM performance and other website metrics through Eloqua.
- Collaborate with sales operations and marketing team members to develop segmentations and insights around our customer and prospect databases. Apply these insights to list building and other activities.
- Drive the analytics function across the marketing organization, creating dashboards to measure and continuously optimize campaigns and tactics by using SFDC and other online tools.
- Manage and Own SFDC for the marketing department and will ensure maximum utilization of the system.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5-7 years marketing experience, preference for experience within a B2B software company or the HR industry
- 1+ year hands on experience creating and executing programs in Eloqua
- Experience distilling data to executive level insights and dashboards
- Experience with managing employees required
- Strong knowledge of and advanced user of Salesforce.com
- Expertise in marketing analytics and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of demand generation tools and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage, prioritize, as well as thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite