Turbine, Inc. seeks a Database Administrator for the Turbine Game Platform Development department. This position is for a DBA / DB programmer who will focus on stored procedure writing, Logical and physical database design, as well as develop and support source code for communication with various databases.
- Design, implement and debug stored procedures to meet the persistence needs of Turbine’s products.
- Optimize database stored procedures and data access.
- Recommend processes and tools to enhance product development processes.
- Participate in larger engineering database related or not.
- 3+ years working with one or more of the following: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Postgres.
- 3+ years experience with Logical and Physical database design.
- 3+ years writing database stored procedures and/or working native database libraries.
- Experience with Client/Server architectures.
- Understanding of scalability and security issues.
- Nice to have:
•Experience with Oracle RAC
•Worked on / Shipped at least 1 online title
•Java / C#
Turbine - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard